Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hello and Welcome!


I can't believe I finally did it, I started a blog. There's no turning back now.... my name is Zena and this is my soapbox for all things FABULOUS!! Well, at least to me anyway. I'm currently planning a wedding to my long time LOVE so there'll be ALOT of references to that as well. In addition to planning a wedding, building a fab life, I also own my own business, Red Carpet Bridal Beauty. It's the perfect "marriage" of my love of weddings and beauty. I enjoy creating magazine worthy brides by enhancing their natural beauty and having a couture approach to teasing out their wedding day hair and makeup visions. So I'll take you along on those experiences as well.

Thanks for visiting! I hope to see you again and feel free to bring a friend. I need to go and prepare for Valentine's Day.



[image courtesy of VIBride.com]

No comments: