Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fab Finds

While trollin' the Net looking for nothing in particular, I come across the most amazing finds. Case in point:


Antique Blue Medallion Linen Closet

Isn't this an amazingly chic storage cabinet? I love it's blue-gray finish and ornate details.

Next up:


Ebay

These chairs are simply divine! I'm totally smitten with the fuchsia coloring and the mod shape. The only thing I would change is the wood trim color. I would like to see a high gloss black, I think it would really make those chairs SING!

Lastly:


Portico Button Tufted Bench Seat Sofa

This curved bench sofa would be ideal for banquet seating at a dining table. I just LOVE banquet seating. I think it would look quite fab with the fuchsia chairs above.

Just add the "earrings":

And voila, instant AbFab! (absolutely fabulous)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those finds are killing me - i want em' all - eBay can be SUCH a great place - longs u got the time to search - i'd DEF a big eBay fan!!!!!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Cami @ Good Craft Day said...

Ohhh! I love the pillows. I just came across your blog and I love it! So many fabulous things. Thanks so much :))