Thursday, December 17, 2009

It Beckons


"Donovan" Wing Chair

This chair is so gorgeous! It's a symphony in azure. Actually, the color is turquoise but I like the word "azure". If this chair was in my office, I would probably never leave. If it was available in a embossed croc, I would DIE!!! *faints at mere thought*

You see, I'm an avid lover of all things exotic skinned, real or embossed. The texture and dimension it gives to any given item, just elevates it a quite a few notches for me.

Case in point:




Neiman Marcus

Z Gallerie Largo Console



Linens and Things (I know, I thought they went out of business too!)

One little tidbit about this lamp... I first bookmarked it at another site for almost $150.00, then by happenstance stumbled onto Linens and Things and found the very same lamp for $58.00!!!

No comments: