Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Solid Gold

I've realized that I'm still having a luxuriously gold moment.. not only in my home but in my closet.

I had planned to buy some gold jeans last year but kept wavering.. now I want them.. BAD!!!

 
So cute! I love how toned down they look in the pic..a looser fit and worn casually with a white tee and light camel cardigan. LOVE!!

I would also love to add to my wardrobe.. a gold jacket. How super chic does Blake look?


Do you have any metallic gold pieces in your wardrobe? Plan to add any?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to have something gold metal in my closet! surprised I dont yet! but plenty of gold :) lovely blog :) xx
http://bigcitytwig.blogspot.com/

Black Fashion said...

Beautiful blog *.* this gold wear is fantastic <3
blackfashionmodeon.blogspot.com

La Dolce Moda said...

I love the blazer!!!

Great blog!!!!