Monday, July 14, 2008

No Mas!

Do you ever just get overwhelmed with all things wedding? I have and am, right now. I just needed a break. So no wedding related post today.

I decided to go shopping and treat myself to a few goodies.

First up this gorgeous, glam buffet, ala Jennifer Lopez




Actually I put it on a payment plan via GlamFurniture I know it's not for "me" per se, but for the house, so not only I get to enjoy it but my Treasure and all my visitors.


And I bought this lovely bag, that I absolutely LOVE!!



It's the Louis Vuitton Trevi Gm. Did I tell you how much I love this bag!?!?! It's really big, which I love. I carried it today for the first time and felt like a Spartan with my trusty shield. But I soon got over that and commenced to breaking it in. It'll be great for carrying my client files and laptop or just my wallet, sunglasses, glosses and keys. Yup, I would carry this huge bag with just those items. LOL!!

Then my last purchase, before my "mad money" account said "No Mas!" These beauties-



They are from Fendi's Fall Collection. Aren't they perfect?! I love the color and that they are suede. I love suede shoes, they look so luxe. I can't wait to wear them! I know that they'll look gorgeous both dressed up with tights and a cute wool dress or some skinny jeans.

Here's the one of the wool dresses I have in mind..



I feel great about my purchases..no buyer's remorse.. yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How great that you have visited Jive Turkey! That is amazing proof that the internet is a small world!

I love the mirrored look too, I just bought end tables - much less expensive but the same look, at Pier 1. The also have a beautiful piece at Crate & Barrel. I bought an expensive designer purse too and more stuff for the house. But I already have remorse over the purse (it's really purses so I am sending two back)

P.S. I love this... said...

Hi Aricka and thanks for stopping by!

Yup our family loves the Peach Bourbon turkey. This year we may try the Jerk flavor. YUM!

I think I may be done with the mirrored furniture. I already have a vanity and now (soon to be) this buffet.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE SHOES!!!