Saturday, April 18, 2009

Boudoir Meets Wedding Day

I'm not certain I will have a boudoir shoot before the wedding. I would rather have a few "boudoir meets wedding day" photos as I'm getting ready. I will have to ensure that I allot an extra 20-30 minutes just for these. Wanna see my inspiration?



Photos UK Vogue

Fabulous right? I will have all I need for the shoot... just gotta find some great colorful undergarments. Not anything I may necessarily wear under my gown..just for some contrast with my ivory gown. Anyone with suggestions for fabulous lingerie, feel free to suggest.

Thank goodness my gown is a silk organza and tulle - so no wrinkling for the last photo inspiration. Yea!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful, what a great shoot. I love the boudoir photoshoots - they're great gifts for the groom too!
http://fab.typepad.com

Nina said...

I love this idea.

tanya said...

um, YES. All the way. I wish I had done this on my wedding day!

Julia said...

those photos are stunning -I would love ot have the guts to do something like that! you REALLY should!!

Julia said...

Those photos are gorgeous!!! I would love to have the guts to do that, you REALLY should!!

Woman Captured said...

I absolutely love this. As a boudoir photographer this is total inspiration. I bought the Vogue magazine these shots we in as inspiration.