Monday, September 13, 2010

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage, Then...

Nope, there's no bun in the oven but there is ALOT of preggo friends and family around me these days. So naturally, my attention (slightly) has gone to all things baby. There's so much out there that wasn't around when I had my daughter.

I remember my first sonogram and how excited I was to know the sex of my unborn baby. I waited patiently as the sonographer tried as she might to give me a determination. But alas, it was not to be as the baby kept it's legs closed. I know now, that she was such a little lady, even back in utero.

Fast forward to yesterday... I saw a commerical for a product called IntelliGender. This at-home gender perdiction test can be picked up at your local Target and it can (supposedly) tell you the sex of your baby at 10 weeks! Really? Wow!



Isn't that interesting?

Here's the commercial:


I think it's a cute novelty and I would probably try it. Of course, still having a sonogram at 20 weeks or so.

What's your take on this advance in science? Has anyone tried it? Would you try it?

3 comments:

Mrs. Wedding Crasher said...

Aw I like the little lady comment lol

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I would not be wasting good money on this. I buy that cookbook before I've by this :)

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Wow!!! Technology is so advanced. It's funny you did a baby post. I'm baby jonesing myself lately IDKY!