Monday, February 16, 2009

It's Magic

While perusing the 'Net, I came across this curious hair product. It's called Magic Touch Powder Wax. This product is for thin and sparse hair. It is supposed to thicken and give volume to the hair without weighing it down. I watched the video and I swear I didn't see anything being applied to the hair but magically, it grew.. and grew.. to a fabulous head of rockin' full hair. See for yourself. You have to really pay attention because the sound is kinda low...



If this product works as demonstrated in this video, I'm so getting it!! I'm filled with glee just thinking how much time it will save me when doing photoshoots or clients' hair. I'm too excited!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you used Aveda's version of this? It's pretty much the same but you can't shake it or put it in high heat. It's called Pure Abundance Hair Potion