Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just What The Doctor Ordered

Powdery sand beaches, sparkling azure waters, golden tan inducing sunshine.... Yes, please.

Tobago Vacations is having a Caribbean Sale with a Hot 3 for 3. That's 3 Days 2 Nights at any of 1 of 25 Caribbean destinations for only $300.00 (accommodations only).

This weekend getaway would be perfect for a quick jaunt with hubby, your girlfriends, or alone..for some uninterrupted "me time".

The destinations included are:

1.   Tobago

2.   Barbados

3.   Jamaica

4.   St. Lucia

5.   Antigua

6.   St. Maarten

7.   Dominican Republic

8.   St. Vincent

9.   Grenada

10. St. Kitts

11. Mexico

12. Puerto Rico

13. Bahamas

14. Cayman Islands

15. Anguilla

16. Bermuda

17. Turks and Caicos

18. Aruba

19. St. John ( United States Virgin Islands )

20. Curacao

21. Belize

22. St. Croix ( United States Virgin Islands )

23. Martinique

24. Guadeloupe

25. St. Thomas ( United States Virgin Islands )


 I'm off to find me a flight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this info. I was thinking of doing a Honeymoon series on my blog next week...you gave me some motivation! :)