Monday, February 1, 2010

Maybe I'm Crazy

I can't sleep and when I can't sleep, I watch ALOT of TV. So, last night, well early this morning, around 3ish, I happened across an infomercial for "Insanity". I was sucked in immediately. I mean with Halle's bod as my inspiration, I figured this would be a great workout to that end.

It DOES look extremely challenging but it has me quite intrigued. Can I do this? Will I be able to complete it? How will my body look in 60 days? Can I stay committed? Can I get any of my friends to do it with me, to keep one another accountable? Well, I have big, fat, "I don't know" for my answers but I'm willing to give it a try.

What really draws me to this particular workout is the vast difference in exercise on a given day. I get bored really easily and I believe that's why doing my other videos doesn't last. The other thing is the women look like women.. still feminine yet toned.

If you haven't seen the infomercial, check it out! Is "Insanity" for you?



Shorty shorts, here I come!

photo courtesy of sofeminine

No comments: