Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cocktail Time

I have been looking high and low for a fabulous, affordable bar cart. Unfortunately, I've only been able to locate ones that cost several hundred dollars. Boo!

Beautiful find by Eddie Ross

Great alternative!!
But I DO find plenty of these china cabinets, at thrift shops, relative's basements, Craigslist, etc... so this maybe be a more attainable acquisition in my very near future.

I just adore the casual chicness of having a bar in a repurposed china cabinet. FABULOUS!


If this is your image, please let me know

2 comments:

K. Rock said...

I want a bar too but I am going tohave to get creative. I will probably just buy a cabinet or something from a thrift store and use that.

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I am looking for a barcart too. I know one will show up on Craigslist soon.