Sunday, January 9, 2011

More Virtual Decorating

I'm so excited that we are winding down on the home renovations. I haven't shared any photos because I'm sure no one wants to see new wiring and baseboards. However, painting is underway as is the refinishing of the floors. I will share photos as we make progress there.

Anywhoo.. I've moved on from the tentative dining room decor to the living room.

I've been searching for a nice white sofa. Something classic yet modern. Also important was one with a bench cushion... no constantly fixing cushions after getting up from the sofa. After an exhaustive search, I may have to go the Custom Sofa Design route.

Metropole. I. Love. You. - The bench cushion, the tufting and the low arms, oh my! It's a gem of a sofa.



Bianca. Who doesn't love the Chesterfield look? I think this would look divine in a white or cream color. I also love the legs. 
 To balance the look of the curves of the sofa, I believe I will go with chairs that are a little more angular.


JAR Designs "The Alice" - This chair is fabulous. The steel gray color, the nailhead trim and the subtle snakeskin pattern is all perfection!
I think the height of this chair will give symmetry to the room, once the piano is in place and the top part is propped up.

That's my hope anyway.

1 comment:

Nuha said...

*swoon*, you know i love me some tufted sofas..and that alice chair is to die for xoxo