Saturday, August 27, 2011

Be Safe

That's pretty much all I got... The hurricane's wind and rain is making it's way to the Tri-State area and from news reports, it's not going to be pretty. So please be safe and take whatever precautions to make it so.

I have a funeral to go to today.. one of my favorite aunt's died from Breast Cancer.



Then, it's back home to have a cupcake and a glass of champagne for my birthday.


I don't really feel like celebrating but there's always room for a cupcake and champagne.

Take care, y'all!

3 comments:

anita said...

So sorry for your loss. My condolences.

Happy Birthday; may this be your best year yet!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

So sorry about your aunt. :(
I lost two aunt's to breast cancer and another was diagnosed last year but is hanging in there.

I hope you had a happy birthday! I agree with Anita with all that's going on this WILL be your best year yet!! :)

P.S. I love this... said...

Hey Ladies!

@Anita - Thank you.. I appreciate it. I'm working on it being my best year yet. =)

@Gorgeous - Thanks.. This is my third aunt as well with breast cancer, on both sides of the family.. so scary.

YAY to best year ever!!