Saturday, July 28, 2012

Fab Finds

I've done it to myself again. I've tortured myself again with furniture eye candy from the stylish vintage store, Again & Again.

Leslie Pritchard, owner of Again & Again
Let's take a moment to behold that fabulous oversize Chinioserie lamp... the color, the shape, the fabulousness!!! It's making me sick that I don't have it in my possession. SICK!!

Have a look-see at more of Leslie's fabulous finds:

Ugh, I'm DYING!!! An Art Deco mirrored headboard.
A Baroque headboard with antiqued mirrors. *faints*

Rope Chairs. LOVE!! I would love them in an ivory silk.

Clam dining chair.. I see these chairs everywhere except in my house. How perfect would this lacquered beauty be for a vanity chair or chair for the bathroom?

Fab Bergere chairs... they look so comfy with those down feather filled seat cushions.

Greek Key Kilsmos chairs!

Get the smelling salts.. I'm about to pass out! Burled wood AND mirrors. This would be dope in my husband's office.

More rope chairs but this time for your dining room. *tears*

I have never seen a Chinoiserie desk like this. My daughter would LOVE IT!!

She often has Brutalist pieces... and now I'm inspired to stack some Brutalist cabinets. Such a fresh, innovative way to use the cabinets for a whole new look and feel.  How FAB is that!

THIS. TABLE. IS. ABSOLUTELY. EVERYTHING!!! I would run through the streets naked for this Zebra wood table! How insanely BOSS would it be for an office desk? My office desk...

Tall marble vases. I LOVE the veining and coloring.. My living room wants one of these.

These lamps are cool. Very Kelly Wearstler, don't you think?
I need to plan a trip to Dallas and pay Again & Again a visit. I must see this store in person.

Like anything? Have you been to Again & Again?

2 comments:

mikky said...

Such cool stuff, but what really caught my eye was the big giraffe in the last photo. Did you take any pics of him?


:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com

mikky said...

Oops, I guess I should have read more carefully, I just saw that you said it was her pics, not yours. Too bad.

I'd love to go shopping there too, I'd grab those shell chairs.

:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com