Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mirrored Pillows

So, we finally received our sofa and let's just say, there needs to be some zhushing. With the black bookshelves and the graphite sofa and dark floors... it's waaaay too dark in the family room.

The fuschia paint may be just what the doctor ordered. This room needs some COLOR!!

In addition, it needs some snazzy accessories and these mirrored throw pillows have my name all over them!

via
 I love how the mirrored white pillows give the gray sofa LIFE!! So chic! I gotta have them, like YESTERDAY!


via
 Olivia Palermo has a couple for her sofa...

Sheesha Mirrored Pillows or these

I can't wait to get mine.

1 comment:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

You always find the most fabulous things! I love those mirrored pillows. Just know that I was on the Etsy site for a hour and I found 3 pillows I must have!