Saturday, July 21, 2012

Flirty and Flowy


I'm looking for cute clothing options for my trip to Aruba. I know I will mostly be on the beach working on getting my Vitamin D but I'm sure the Hubby and I will venture out for a romantic dinner or two.

Chasing Cassie Dress
This dress does give me a small pause as I don't like to wear anything without a bra. A little search of the interwebs yielded a great solution:




Problem solved. I like the idea of these silicone lifting and covering stickies. It would be a heck of alot more comfortable than a strapless bra. For me, it's all about being sexy AND comfortable.

What do you think? Have you ever tried  Liftits? Or a product similar?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great. I didn't use that exact product but I wore something very similar (silicone stickies) with my wedding dress. They held up all day. :)

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I'm so excited for your trip!!! I hope you both have a wonderful time!! Woot Woot! LOL!
I have never heard of the actual brand Liftits (love the play on words) but I am super happy you linked the site. I'm not sure my girls would fit but I'm willing to give it a try. :)