Monday, August 6, 2012

Another Sofa

I have been searching high and low for a family room sofa that is comfortable but not too casual and a little more tailored yet stylish. The English Arm sofa fits the bill perfectly.





Gray, Velvet, Tight Back and Bench Seat... perfection!
I will be ordering a custom sofa from The Comfortable Couch Company. I love the fact that this company is located on the East Coast. I wish I had known about them before ordering my living room sofa.

Although, I absolutely LOVE my sofa from Sanctuary Design Studio:


I just can't stomach spending another $600.00 on shipping from California. I could do so much with that money... liking buying a dining room table.

I think I will inquire if CoCoCo can make the daybed that I want for the living room as well:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think that original sofa looked like you from the time you first posted it in your update. Actually I was quite surprised you were going with it because it didn't seem to match your style (based on what I see on here). Now this English sofa...yes! Much better. :) Spending money unnecessarily is never fun, but you gotta get what you love!