Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Implusive

I had taken my niece to Barnes & Noble's today and while she was perusing the teen novels, I made a bee-line the interior decor section of the bookstore and found this:

OMG!! The Ram's Head Base Dining Table!!!!! L.O.V. E.

This book, New Orleans, New Elegance by Kerri McCaffety, is a collection of stunning photographs of the gorgeous and eclectic interiors of homes and apartments from the French Quarter, the Warehouse District, the Garden District, and the multiple neighborhoods that comprise Uptown.

I was so captivated by the cover, which features my most coveted and elusive piece of furniture, the Ram's Head base dining table, I just had to buy it. I didn't care what was inside. But I must admit during a brief flipping of the pages, I saw tons of beautiful-ness!

I will save diving into the book until the weekend.. to enjoy slowly while I sip some bubbly. Will share a review next week.

Have you bought any decor books lately? Please share, I'd love to have some recommendations.

No comments: