Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Darling!

I just love this pretty dress by Lela Rose. It comes in such beautiful hues. We may have a winner for a BM dress folks.

Just like the Bari Jay dress, I feel that I want to add this to my closet for myself. I think it's a sickness! But can you blame me? It's described as a 'crinkle chiffon with handworked rosettes at halter neckline, delicate shirring at bodice and skirt'.

It's perfect spring/summer, meet with a client or lunch with the girls dress, no? I can just taste the mimosas now. This dress makes me happy. Is that sad? lol



It's so dreamy, I love it! It also comes in a long version, which is nice.

4 comments:

Modelmental said...

That little dress is perfection. You should totally get one for yourself too!

P.S. I love this... said...

Hi RedFrame! You are what I call, my dear, an enabler. LOL

But you're right, I should totally treat myself. =D

Abbie said...

This makes me wish I didn't have the girls' bm dresses already! I might just have to pick this up for myself... to wear to my shower... and maybe other weddings coming up!

P.S. I love this... said...

Hi Abbie!! This would be perfect for you for the shower...if you get it, please send pics. =D

What color would you get?