Friday, June 5, 2009

Delicious Tasting!

Sorry I've been M.I.A. lately... wedding=subtle insanity. Let me see.. with my crazed schedule, I haven't had time to muse about my wedding planning. Lately it's been a losing battle with me sleeping when I can, which has amounted to about 4 or 5 hours a night. NOT a good practice for glowing skin. But in my lack of sleep, lots have been accomplished. Yea!!!

The "Pucci" fabric has finally arrived. So excited! It's so gorgeous! So I now have a 40 yard bolt of fabric in my bedroom but it needs to be at my event designer's house or office. Will handle on Sunday.

Found a DJ. It wasn't as easy a task as I anticipated. Although the ceremony, cocktail and reception is all at the same venue, there are areas where we need satellite music sights as everything is a few hundred yards away from each other. But now that the issue regarding logistics are all worked out..I can add another hour to my ever depleted sleep bank. Ummmm sleep...

Last night we went for our tasting and we weren't ready. LOL The portions were HUGE as in brontosaurus burger, from the Flintstones, huge. I wish I had taken pictures because it was unbelievable. Treasure and I both thought, "Our guests are gonna be in a coma after eating this".

The attention to detail was unparalleled and the food was melt in your mouth delish! In addition to choosing the salads and the 2 entrees, we also had a tasting for the wine pairings. The choices were divine and I now have two new favorite wines. The Roccaperciata Chardonnay and the Penfolds Rawson's Retreat Merlot. Even Treasure enjoyed the pairings even though he doesn't drink. Ever.



Needless to say, after all that food and wine... once we returned home, I added tremendously to my sleep bank, my "To-Do" list be damned.

No comments: