Thursday, June 10, 2010

How Cute!!

I remember when I was planning my wedding that I was just dying to have these LOVE ceramic plates to use on the cake table... or somewhere in the wedding.


I never did get around to getting them but I still like them and have pondered still getting them.

Then, I saw that now all the letters of the alphabet are available and you can get any combo of letters or even phrases. Although I think a phrase would be a bit much.



I think it would be great to get "BABY" as I have a couple of baby showers that I have to throw in a few months. However, "LOVE" would get more use and be all encompassing for most occasions and get togethers.

I also thought about getting "DIVA" or "FABULOUS"... just because.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing - i LOVE these alphabets! - i'm a huge "letter" person - and seriously THE perfect GIFT idea! - u rock!

*kiss kiss*
Happy Weekend
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I really like the LOVE plate idea. I have a lot of love stuff and hearts its my favorite thing after happy faces. Thanks

P.S. I love this... said...

Hey Ladies,

Glad you like the find. I will probably get the LOVE plates..

I can use them for the baby shower and all the other gatherings I like to host.