Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What I'm Loving Today

This wallpaper is just beyond.... so beyond, I can't even speak!!! Decor Demon, you, Sir, are BADASS!


JEWEL TABLES!!!! Need I say more?? I don't think so but I can't help myself... these beauties are mirrored acrylic and shine just like black diamonds. I love that they are functional art... I can check my makeup while placing a martini on it.


I was watching an episode of True Blood and in one scene my eyes beheld these fabulous sterling silver doors and I've been obsessed with sterling silver furniture ever since. I LOVE this Indian inspired silver console. The details are exquisite and I'm quite glamoured by it. 

This post is all over the place with decor elements, no cohesion what so ever but hey, it's what I'm loving today!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that indian dresser - a little piece just died inside of me - I'm in LOVE!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Dayka Robinson said...

i saw that room from bryan on his site and it is nothing short of AMAZING!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I thought those sterling silver doors were the ish on True Blood. That console is beautiful. With my latest obsession with black diamonds those jeweled tables GURL!!! OMG I want them. Thanks for sharing!