Monday, June 14, 2010

Sixx Design

O. M. G.

The wildly popular and talented Robert and Cortney Novogratz are hosting a class at The Learning Annex.

 photo courtesy of Design Milk

So if you're tired of your space and want to fab it up or just want more insider tricks and tips of renovation and interior design, be there or be square on June 23. They will discuss:


  • Decorating on a budget
  • Using flea market finds and mass brands (such as Ikea) to create stunning environments
  • How color can change your life
  • Learning to take risks in decor (you can always change them back)
  • And more!
 photos courtesy of A Life More Fabulous

I know this couple has taken the industry by storm and while I'm not a interior designer by trade, I do want my humble abode to be as fabulous as it can be, so I will be there. I may not love everything they do, I do love their overall style.

Meet The Stars of Bravo's 9 By Design - Less Than $30!


Will you be there?

No comments: