Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Get It Together Target, per favore

Hmmm, I'm a little annoyed that Target seemingly didn't plan well for the Missoni for Target promo. Boo!


I tried to access the site several times this morning and was shown a splash page, more or less because I couldn't navigate the site. I figured maybe there were server issues or not enough capacity planning for such a highly anticipated launch. I mean, come on Target, bloggers and everyone else have been talking about this collabo FOREVER and everyone wants to see all the offerings.

When I was finally able to access some of the Missoni wares, most didn't have descriptions. GAH!!

For instance, while I hadn't planned on buying any dishware, I really liked the colorful salad plates and couldn't find out anything about them.. Are they plastic.. ceramic...? Annoying.


I'm gonna try back later on this morning and hopefully they have some redunancy going on with the servers and descriptions of all the items. Rant over.. going back to sleep.

Hopefully, your experience was much better than mine.

2 comments:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

*stomps in grabs mic*

This experience has me so frustrated!!

I hate Target.com right now!

HATE!!

If I don't get my bike it is so ON! I will be a one person protesting fool! LOL!

I just wanted a throw and pillow, some glassware, 4 towels and a serving tray. Dang it!

* drops mic stomps out *

P.S. I love this... said...

Hey GP!

I know.. Hopefully you can at least get your bike.