Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Day in the Life...

When I started this blog, in addition to wedding day chronicles and sharing my take on all things fab, I promised to share snippets of my life as a hair and makeup artist.

Well, I was working on a photoshoot for World Bride Magazine, (photos forthcoming), and met this AWESOME bridal gown designer. His line is called Azura Bridal and when I say his designs are MAY-JAH, I mean just that. They are perfection for the modern bride, with just enough well edited embellishment and stunning fabric to make the most discriminating bride, swoon.

Upon my salvating over his gowns and just inquiring more about the collection, with my curious self... we somehow came to chat about him needed a catalog and images for his new website. Long story short, I provided hair and makeup for the shoot and will be creative director going forth. How awesome is that!! Here are a few photos from the shoot.







All photos by Barnaby Draper

Gorgeous right?!? But the photos do no justice to these gowns in person. The detail is beyond words. Did I mention he used to design for Valentino??

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

wow! Gorgeous! And the hair and makeup are awesome! I'm impressed.

Oh and Tag! :)

Anonymous said...

this is a great idea :)

P.S. I love this... said...

Hi Sandra P! Thanks for stopping by. You MUST send me a recent wedding...your work is AMAZING and I would love to showcase your work. =) Truly eye candy.