Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Little Luxury

Every woman should indulge in a little luxury as often as she can. Whether it's splurging on the latest shoe from Loubou or scoring that new Botiker bag, treating oneself to a little luxury goes a long way. For me, I'm on cloud nine..a retail high, if you will. I feel and look good with my latest conquests.

So with this latest discovery, it just doesn't get any more luxe than the JaanVi 24kt Gold Anti-Aging Gel Cleanser and JaanVi Diamond Gel Moisturizer.






I just had the opportunity to try these items and WOW! Not only did I find it very glam with it's 24kt gold infusion and "diamond" flecks, I loved how it made my skin feel.
The gel cleanser is a crystal clear gel of pure plant extracts enriched with 24kt gold. I noticed immediately, the hydration, which worked wonders on my parched skin. I didn't even feel that I needed moisturizer after but I never cleanse without moisturizing.
Next, I tried the gel moisturizer. I almost used the whole jar! I loved texture, I slathered it on my face, neck, decollete and hands. Oh and the smell is so divine, it's a very clean scent with a wee bit of floral. Very nice.

I will have to use it a few more times but it may be a contender with my beloved LeMer.



No comments: