Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Newest Lust Have

Lust Have - The state of being on the cusp of becoming a must have.


What might my newest lust have be you may ask... it's Love In White by Creed.


Even the bottle is divine!

Master Perfumer Olivier Creed introduces his first women's creation in five years— it is said that it was inspired..."whilst strolling in the Fontainebleau forest just south of Paris on a bright, crisp day early in spring."

This is what it smells like:

• Orange zest from Southern Spain, white jasmine from the Italian Coast, and daffodil from the French Riviera.
• Sandalwood from Mysore India, young iridescent rice husk from Tonkin, and iris from Egypt.
• Magnolia from the Guatemalan Mountains and vanilla from the Island of Java.

Warm, lush and creamy... everything I love in a perfume.

It is a enchanting fragrance and I can't wait to add it to my collection. Actually, I'm looking for a new signature scent - Cashmere Mist by Donna Karen has served me well but I want something fresh and new.

I know alot of brides that are choosing it for the wedding day and I think it's a great choice. "Love In White", how apropos!

This definately deserves a "P.S. I love this..." to Treasure.

No comments: