Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Glam Jewels

I think that I've finally found the gown I'm gonna wear!! I'm so excited... I know I've taken you down this road before but really, this is it! I can't post it yet because Treasure checks me out here from time to time. But I can share my bling-tastic accessories. Since my new beautiful gown has no ornamentation such as embroidery, seed beads, rhinestones or any of that.. I'm adding the necklace I've been drooling over since I found it.

Necklace:




And here's the bracelet:



Excuse the hairy arm..it's not mine. I had been looking high and low for a cuff bracelet that I liked. Whew, glad that's over. I may buy two and stack them like my favorite chicks on the Red Carpet.

Still looking for earrings, though. I believe with that necklace, a demure earring maybe even a stud would do.

No comments: