Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Score!

This entry was going to be something about having the blues but, no dice. I'm more of a "have lemons, make lemonade" type of chica. Case in point, when I got an email back from my BFF photographer, Michael Cook. I was so stoked!! But that quickly faded as I read his $15,000.00 photography rate PLUS his $5,000.00 travel fee. Now don't get me wrong, I wasn't expecting a few thousand bucks.. but maybe 10k at the most. So for a hot second, I looked like this:



I quickly got over that, poured me a glass of wine and let my fingers do the surfin'. My steely determination uncovered, Sallee Photography!!!












Isn't that the best shoe shot ever!!! I love that it's not the obligatory shot.



Are you swooning?? I know I am...have been since I found her. I'm totally in love and in lust with her work. Actually it's a husband and wife team.. they are so cute...and they make magic together.

The best part.. they are a fraction of my ex bff's rate. Yes, that relationship lasted about as long as a Hollywood minute.

I'm so BEYOND thrilled!!! Now just have to find out if they are available for our wedding date.

No comments: