Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cheers!

In my decor mind mapping, I'm working from the outside in. From the outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour (or so) and lastly to the reception.

For the cocktail hour, I'm trying to visualize all the things I would like to see in our photography. You know all things we "ooooh" and "ahhhh" about when we take a peek at weddings in magazines and/or on the Net. Those little things that may go unnoticed but you love it so...

This is one element that I really like, the personalized Jones Soda.



Our bottles will more than likely have an image from our engagement photoshoot.


I planned to have those personalized soda bottles, in the Blue Bubblegum flavor, but I needed something cute to display them. I really like these:


Walmart



Lillian Vernon

If you go to the Lillian site you can see your name personalized on the beverage tub.. when I did it and saw our name, it made me wanna buy them instantly, so I promptly placed two in the cart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! What an adorable idea :-)

Keeping up with Fourth Grade! said...

Another good holder is an old metal wheel-barrel. The rustier the better!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

those are so charming.