Thursday, October 27, 2011

Get In My Closet! Walkin' On The Wild Side Edition

I typically play it safe with my clothing options but I saw two things that really tickled my fancy.


At first, I was like, "Ugh" but as I continued looking at shoes, I kept going back to these. I like the almond toe shape and the chunky heel. The gold color makes them quite interesting and could be a fab pop to an outfit. I totally see me rockin' them with some skinny jeans and blazer. So, now I want them. I will call them my Superhero shoes.

Next up, skinny jeans with a twist.


I didn't really need much prodding with these Gray Cheetah Print skinny jean .. LOVE them. However, as I said, it would be a walk on the wild side for me. (no pun intended) I have never worn a jean with a print. But with the subdued color, I'm game. I could see these with a chunky black sweater, cropped leather jacket and my black Double Platform Loubous.

No comments: