Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gilded Entry, The Remix

Much better.. I just shopped my house for accessories. I will swap items as I find them. Home Goods, here I come!!


Then I decided to jazz up the front door. I was inspired by French interiors with gold trim on the doors.

Need to get around to changing the foyer lighting.. and the family room for that matter. But I like how everything is coming along.


I think I need a rug or runner for the foyer but I have no idea what to get.

Monochromatic accessories..  Asian scholar figurine and lidded box for keys and mail. It will do for now.

5 comments:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

You're doing a great job. It looks so magazine worthy!

Anonymous said...

This looks fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have such an eye for this stuff! It looks very high end!!

Nuha said...

looks really good! i love anything gilded :)

P.S. I love this... said...

Hey Ladies! Thanks for stopping by!!

I'm having alot of fun decorating and exercising my creative muscle. I'm trying to get the house at least somewhat presentable for the holidays.