Monday, October 10, 2011

Outdoor Decor Allure

I may be the only person purchasing outdoor furniture in the dead of winter.. But it's my hope to get this fab outdoor furniture from Restoration Hardware, on sale. Hopefully, snow will elicit a super sale price.

Outdoor Belgian Slope Arm

Belgian Track Arm Outdoor

Klismos

I really love all of these options. They are the anti-Home Depot outdoor furniture. I do love Home Depot for some things but outdoor furniture is not one of them.

The best part is any of these seating options will look great with my new patio table:

It has a European flair to it that I just love. Still looking for the perfect chairs to go with.

Just like my house, I want my backyard oasis to be comfortable and sophisticated. Admittedly, I have alot of work to do but it's all about the journey, no?

No comments: