Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chinoi-Chic

How cute is this De Gournay designed bike?

While very pretty, it's overwhelming to me.

Love this installation, mostly because it's tonal design. Although, I believe I want a Chinoiserie dining room, I have a phobia of prints. This tonal design really appeals to me, it's more subtle but still very beautiful. And don't get me started on my favorite chairs - I LOVE Porter chairs.

This is also very pretty because it's larger design. There's lots of negative space, which I like.

I have considered just doing panels and while very nice, it doesn't capture the look that I want. But it is a great alternative for a print adverse, such as myself.   

I think I will HAVE to impart a interior designer for my dining room. There's too many elements that I love and want to incorporate for lots of trial and error...not to mention the money.

No comments: