Thursday, November 17, 2011

Judging A Book...

I don't have one design book. Nope, not one. So, I'm building a list and will start a collection. Here's what's at the the top of my list so far:

Truth be told, I love the ceiling and the art on the front cover, that's why I want it. I'm sure it will have great content but the cover really captured me.

Another cover that captured me..

Since becoming familiar with Eddie Ross and more recently, Mr. Goodwill Hunting,  I'm all about buying antiques and shopping fleas and Goodwills. Never in a million years did I think I would love anything that wasn't modern and contemporary but I have grown and evolved in my decor aesthetic.

I may not like EVERYTHING she does but she takes risks and has a very bold point of view and I love that.

I love Jaime Drake's interiors and his use of bold color.

It's Vogue...'nuff said.

Not a decor book but I'm planning to go to Paris and don't want to have any fashion faux pas.

Not a decor book either but I freakin' LOVE the cover and I love Jay Z!

No comments: