Friday, December 2, 2011

It's Vogue

I wish I had heard of this product a week ago.. it's called TableVogue and it takes a functional but plain looking folding or card table to FABULOUS in one awesome, tailored swoop!


TableVogue is a table cover designed to provide a secure, tailored fit for your folding tables. This is perfect for me because:
1) I can't sew
2) Sometimes a regular table cloth just isn't quite the crisp look you're going for.

I love that you can use it for almost any occassion.. it's tailored look is timeless and classic.


I may host a small wedding at my house and this image gives me so many great ideas.


I wonder if they will come out with more colors and/or patterns. A pink and orange Ikat would be nice as would a shades of blue Ikat, a black and white striped would be great too.

This would make a great Christmas gift for the hostess with the mostess in your life.

No comments: