Saturday, March 17, 2012

Things I'm Lovin'

With Spring right around the corner, I figured I should look into picking up a new fragrance or two. I've have been wearing Creed's Millesime Imperial since I stole it from my Hubby and I ADORE it!
I will still wear it for evenings out but I need something a bit lighter and more playful for the day.

In the lastest issue of InStyle magazine, there were a few perfume samples and the two that stood out to me were Prada Candy and Versace Yellow Diamond.

Top: regressive notes of joyful carefreeness, explosion of caramel.
Mid: powdery notes of sophistication, cocktail of musks.
- Base: vanilla notes of sensuality, benzoin overdose.


Notes:
Citron from Diamante, Pear Sorbet, Neroli, Bergamot, Nymphea, Freesia, Orange Blossom, Mimosa, Amber Wood, Palo Santo, Musk
Both smell wonderful (in the magazine) but if I had to choose ONLY one, it would be Versace Yellow Diamond. It's light, sparkle-ly and vibrant, just what I want in a Floral scent. The bottle is beautiful too. I would love to have this throwback to Old Hollywood on my vanity.

However, I may just have to buy both because the Prada Candy is really fabulous too.. just different. I hardly ever wear sweet, candy-like fragrances but this one is delightful. So, maybe I'll just get a small bottle of it.

What new fragrances are on your radar from Spring?

No comments: