Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dressed Up In Love

Thanks to Liz at The Wedding Bistro, I've had the pleasure of feasting my eyes on the cutest favor packaging. EVER! While I'm still not sure I'll be doing favors, this really gives me incentive. I mean these things are so cute, you could place a pebble inside and it would be magical.




How darling is that?!?! It's called the Zaarni Organza Circle Wrap. I'm just over the moon with it's charm. This seriously knocks all the other favor boxes...well.. out the box. But if one must have a favor box, why not dress it up in loveliness?

Inspired by Japanese gift-wrapping called furoshiki, each organza circle forms into a stylish fabric ruffle when tied with its matching pearl and beaded drawstrings.

I can totally see myself using this for the wedding and beyond. Can you imagine the your giftee's face when they get their Diptyque candle swathed in organza! Now a regular gift has been upgraded to couture-esque.

P.S. Check out her "Choco Loco" bridal shower ideas.. Milk served in a champagne flute! I DIE!! (hahaha, I promise I will stop saying that..soonish)

2 comments:

Faire La Fete Productions said...

Now those are adorable!

P.S. I love this... said...

Hi Faire! Thanks for stopping by! Aren't they adorable!! I just want the fushia one, just because.