Monday, July 27, 2009

Refined Luxury

I have gushed about my love affair with the Canadian based luxury wedding magazine WedLuxe before and today I feel in love all over again. This publication, hands down, is the most exquisite and spectacularly done in all the industry. Just look at this cover:



Everything the editor, Angela Desveaux, for the piece of art, that is this magazine, touches is gilded in platinum! I heart her fabulousness!

I also love that they feature a "Behind The Scenes" of the assembly of each issue. Each video is chocked full of wedding design inspiration as well as wedding attire finery.



The filming is done by her company Cloud Nine Creatives Inc., which also creates wedding films. Yes, she publishes the magazine AND owns one of the top rated wedding cinematography companies in the world!

Check out the film of Bridal Market...



Smashing!

No comments: