Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Feet!

I have been anxiously awaiting the faux croc material samples to see which I will purchase for my wingback chairs remix. Sometimes I get a little anxious about it.. Will it look right? Will I love it? Well, no more anxiety for me as I found a fab croc covered wingback as my inspiration.


click on photo to enlarge
Shine

This chair has my name all over it! It's a chic twist on traditional and aside from that fab white croc material, that nailhead trim and silver feet, just SINGS! SILVER FEET, I swoon. Just another item for me to obsess over. Where would I get those from? Suggestions anyone?

Now I feel as confident as ever on my choice -  hurry Mr. Postman with my samples!

1 comment:

Dayka Robinson said...

Loving the silver feet--too hot! You must show those samples when them come!