Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Perfectly Precious

I have recently discovered and ever since, have been swooning the genius of Eddie Ross, the decorating and entertaining savant. Seriously, I LOVE HIM!! If you have seen him on Top Design, numerous magazine publications, in person or on his blog, you certainly understand my sentiment. He is fabulous!

Now, while everything that he touches is sprinkled with diamond dust, this particular post was oh so charming yet striking! It was about the grandeur of the carnation. The carnation?!? Yes, the carnation.


Images courtesy of Eddie Ross

Isn't that perfectly pretty? Looks like a ball of peonies but at a fraction of the price. It's dainty enough for your vanity or perched in a guest bathroom.. Or could be part of the decor for a baby shower, birthday party (think hot pink carnies) or even a wedding.

I think I'm going to give this a whirl for my daughter's Parisian themed birthday brunch.

No comments: