Monday, January 25, 2010

My Dream House

She may look like a nightmare to some.. but I can see the beauty in this house. It was built in 1898 and it's zoned as a single family or a bed and breakfast. It has 15,000 square feet of living space, 10 fireplaces, a grand ballroom and 16x30 grand foyer. Unfortunately, due to some awful renovation, alot of the home's original design detail has been lost. I still think she's a diamond in the rough.







click photos to enlarge
photos courtesy of ReMax

I think I will do a drive by today, I just have to see this house in person. Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment. 


Although it's zoned for a B&B, maybe we can host small weddings instead. That way, this beautiful home would be the "home" of many beautiful beginnings. See? I'm speeding, it's not even my house, not even in shape to be occupied, (I think), and I'm already planning to start a business to host small weddings. But I'm thoroughly enchanted by the idea.



No comments: