Friday, May 7, 2010

The Jewelry Box

I've been perusing my favs binder, just images and tearsheets of items I'm drawn to for our very near future home. And I've surmised that our house is shaping up to be a jewelry box, of sorts. At least, that's what the Hubs says.

For instance, my favoritest Kitchen:



My favoritest Living Room:



My favoritest Dining Room:



I wouldn't call it a jewelry box but I do admit to seeing a running aesthetic here. I'd say a traditional with a little glam.

The bedroom inspiration, Tori Spelling's boudoir:


I'm sure some of the inspiration will be tweaked or even changed all together, once we finally are all moved in. We are just looking so forward to having our very own house, it will be fun to just take our time and make it "ours", fabulous decor and all.

2 comments:

Dayka Robinson said...

ooh, that dining room is so glamourous, and if i were to go really formal, i would want something like that! great images.

Angie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dining room!!!!!