Monday, June 13, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

We are planning to have the house's exterior painted in the another week and I'm under the gun to choose colors and get things on and poppin'.

I used Sherwin William's color visualizer to help me decide on a great shade of gray.

First, up is Classic French Gray for walls, Wool Skein for trim and Tricorn Black for shutters. Nice, crisp and classic.


I don't know how I wound up with this color combo but I really like it too. There's Light French Gray for the walls, Greek Villa for trim and Homburg Gray for shutters. Pretty, right?


Which one do you like? Does the bottom one give a country cottage feel? Because I'm not going for that.. Would a black glossy front door give it some edge? Or should I stick to the tried and true classic of the first option?

2 comments:

anita said...

I like the first option. The second one just seems too washed out...everything on the first one pops!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I like the first one too! I also think a black shiny door would be saucy!! LOL!