Thursday, July 1, 2010

Back To The Drawing Board

I'm a little bummed today, we didn't get the house. I found out the the seller's agent was "blocking" our agent and secretly saving the property for her husband who's a real estate investor. Scandalous!

This house buying experience has left a really bad taste in my mouth and I was resolved to stop looking because it's such an exhaustive process. However, we want a home, to establish our foundation, continue building our lives together and experience our first home together. So alas, I've put my fingers to the grind and trolling the 'net for other fabulous home options.

Here's two of our top prospects:



We won't be able to see them until sometime next week, due to the holiday weekend.

Also we changed real estate agents... AGAIN. I liked our last agent but she was too distracted and not prompt with following up with us. So to save us further headache we just chose another agent and she is on the tippity top of her game. Love that.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck honey! - i like the outside of the first home - but i always find just b/c it looks "nice" from the outside doesn't mean the inside is - it's all about the potential!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

P.S. I love this... said...

Hi Erika!

Thanks a bunch! I like the outside of the first house too. I can't wait to see the inside. =)

a-typical siemese said...

house one has more character than the second. and i am so sorry to hear about the deceitful practice of that agent. i had my finders crossed and sent up a few prayers as well. i hope that the process becomes fun again and know that what is meant for you you will have.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I like the 2nd house better. Sorry about that agent. Why do people have to be so conniving and deceitful? I hate that! I'm angry right now and it's not even me. I hate to have my time wasted! Anywhoo I wish you better success in your cont'd search. Keep yo head up!