Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fab Find

So, I was watching the DIY Network as I do almost everyday... they incorporate some of the coolest products in remodels and renovations. That's how I discovered the pre-fabricated door arches, that I just love and can't wait to install in our soon to be house.

Today I discovered floating porcelain tiles! What a fab find!! I know I would like to tile the bathrooms but the thought of tiling has always intimidated me, so this product is right up my alley.

SnapStone is genuine porcelain tile that is affixed to a rubberized backing with extended tabs that fit into the neighboring tile pieces. Kinda like flat Legos.








Seems easy enough.

Another thing I like about this product is that you can install radiant heating under it. I swoon at the thought of getting out of the bath and my tootsies touching a warm floor.

I'm going to order samples of the flooring and the flexible grout and see what's what.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy nike's! Thats fabulous! I have never seen this before...just another reason I love blogging!
xo
amanda

Leah said...

What a cool discovery! Love it!!!

Luvs!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

You totally had me at heated floors! LOVES IT!

CRAFTS FROM THE HEART said...

I would love to know how this works out for you.

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I wish I would have know about this when I did my floor in the kitchen