Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wedding Cake?

Does anyone know what this detailed ceiling treatment is called? Sarah Richardson calls it "wedding cake" plaster fretwork but I can't find a reference to that anywhere. It's fabulous and of course, I love it!

I have never seen this type of ceiling detail before... it's so pretty and unique.

1 comment:

Tonia @Chic Modern Vintage said...

SO fabulous when you pay attention to the details.