Monday, December 8, 2008

This is LOVE!

I just stumbled upon this venue, that seriously took my breath away. If I had known about it last year, we would have had an intimate wedding here.




It's the Villa Del Balbinello and it's beyond fabulous! It's heavenly.






photo credit: Grace Ormond Wedding Style Magazine &
Garrett Nudd

It's such a romantic place..the water, the mountains.. ahhhh I just love it to pieces.

Just gazing at the photos makes me wish I had Dorothy's ruby red shoes and with two clicks of my heels, transport Treasure and myself to the most beautiful place I've laid my eyes on in a very long time.

Perhaps we can do a vow renewal for our 10th anniversary? Or I could win the Mega Millions and we can move the wedding there!

2 comments:

franki durbin said...

I'm thinking the same thing... 10 year anniversary. It. Is. FABULOUS!!!!

We're choosing the "European Delivery Option" from BMW next year that includes a 6 day tour of Europe. Two days are spent in this area. So we'll take a boat out on the lake and see these villas.

Let's keep in touch and I'll let you know how it goes!!!

P.S. I love this... said...

Hi Franki! Thanks for stopping by!!

O.M.G!!! Such a chic way to purchase an automobile. A new car AND a European tour...I DIE!!

I will definately stay tuned.

PS I just adore your blog!