Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Gift of Beauty

I had a BFF of a Bride just give me a call asking if she could purchase a bridal beauty package for her besty. Of course, I said yes and because I was in a giving mood... I extended to her our "RCBB Affiliate Planner" discount of $150.00 off of the Total Bridal Indulgence package.


Now the "RCBB Affiliate Planner" program is a discount that we extend to all the event planners that refer bridal beauty bookings to us. This is an incentive they can offer to their prospective brides or just help their bridal client to save a little money. We certainly appreciate our Planners so throughout the year, there's always a discount extended to them..

Since I'm still in a giving mood, I've decided to offer this discount to anyone, not only my beloved Planners, who reserves Bridal Beauty services with RCBB by January 31.


photo by Barnaby Draper

If you are a wedding planner and would like to be added to our RCBB Affiliate Planner program, feel free to send your contact info. We'd be thrilled to have you join the party!

No comments: