Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Have My Cake and Eat It Too!

Look at the DAZZLING work of Beverly, creative director of SugarBloom Cupcakes. A Pucci Cake!







She said she was inspired by my wedding theme. This cake is too cute. I can't wait to see what she does for the couture cupcakes she's designing for the wedding. I just heart her so much... she's figuring out the best way for them to ship all the way from Australia to the US for lil' 'ole me and Tresure.

Here's what's inside all of that Pucci fabulousness:

A really rich 3 layer Dutch Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Mousseline Buttercream covered in a thin layer of Pucci-esque vanilla fondant.

YUM!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun is that? So clever!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing job she did!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! This is heaven. The perfect marriage Pucci and chocolate. Thanks for posting.

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

OMG i can't believe that's a cake. i swear i thought it was a purse when i first saw it. and congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!

P.S. I love this... said...

Hi Ladies!! Thanks for stopping by! Yes, I think Beverly did an AMAZING job with the Pucci Cake. She's truly creative and madly talented. I can't wait to share the cupcakes she designed for us. =D

Nina, thanks to you, we're seriously considering Cabo Azul for a mini-moon.. That place is all kinds of gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Save us a sliver!
Anne